The Red Dawn sleeves are available only in the STIFF variation which can be very tight to put on the first time. If you are unsure of what size fits you best, kindly arrange an appointment to try on our samples!
A7 Hourglass Knee Sleeves feature an all new Patent Pending design with a hourglass-shaped center taper fit to provide greater knee compression while maintaining proper tightness around the calf and quad.
7mm thickness, 30cm length
High quality neoprene and other materials
- Double seams along the back to keep greater tension on the knee joint
- Hourglass-shaped center taper fit to apply greater tension at the knee joint
- Approved for use in IPF, USAPL, USPA, IPL.
- A convenient mesh bag
How to put on your knee sleeves:
- Fold the top and/or the bottom of the knee sleeve to the outside.
- Put the sleeve on. Once you get to the calf, put your fingers (no thumbs) inside the bottom of the sleeve in a hook-like position. Your fingers should be wedged between your leg and the knee sleeve. Pull the sleeve up until the sleeve is over your knee joint.
- Optional (if the knee sleeve is still too low): Put your fingers (no thumbs) inside the top fold of the sleeve in a hook-like position. Your fingers should be wedged between the two layers of the sleeve. Pull the knee sleeve up.
- Unfold the top and the bottom of the sleeve and straighten the wrinkles.