A7 Hourglass Knee Sleeves feature an all new Patent Pending design with an hourglass-shaped center taper fit to help provide center knee compression while maintaining proper tightness around the calf and quad. Now offered in 3 unique stiffnesses (Flexi, Stiff and Rigor Mortis) to meet your desired compression both on and off the platform.
We offer the sleeve in our classic STIFF variation that you have come to enjoy in our Cone Knee Sleeves. The new RIGOR MORTIS variation (currently unavailable in Red Dawn) offers another level of stiffness, density, and squeeze in the calf, quad, and center knee joint.
A7 Hourglass Knee Sleeves feature:
7mm thickness, 30cm length
(maximum allowable in most powerlifting federations)
High quality neoprene and other materials
(Rigor Mortis features the stiffest and most dense neoprene)
- Double seams along the back to keep greater tension on the knee joint
- Hourglass-shaped center taper fit to apply greater tension at the knee joint
- Approved for use in USAPL, USPA, IPL and IPF
- Comes in a convenient mesh bag
- Sold as a pair
How to put on your knee sleeves:
- Fold the top and/or the bottom of the knee sleeve to the outside.
- Put the sleeve on. Once you get to the calf, put your fingers (no thumbs) inside the bottom of the sleeve in a hook-like position. Your fingers should be wedged between your leg and the knee sleeve. Pull the sleeve up until the sleeve is over your knee joint.
- Optional (if the knee sleeve is still too low): Put your fingers (no thumbs) inside the top fold of the sleeve in a hook-like position. Your fingers should be wedged between the two layers of the sleeve. Pull the knee sleeve up.
- Unfold the top and the bottom of the sleeve and straighten the wrinkles.