IMPORTANT: Take time to obtain accurate measurements of your knee joint(priority), calve and quad. Follow the size guide to select the best fit for your knee sleeves. Do not select a size based on the other brands that you own.
This is NOT recommended for beginner lifters or if you do not already own a pair of knee sleeves.
Exchanges for knee sleeves due to wrong sizing will be strictly done on a case by case basis. We will not make exchanges for knee sleeves if you do not take measurements and choose to size down.
Introducing the Hourglass Knee Sleeves in a new variation - Rigor Mortis - offering a level of stiffness, density, and squeeze in the calf, quad, and center knee joint unlike any sleeve before. The Hourglass Knee Sleeves feature an all new Patent Pending design with an hourglass-shaped center taper fit for greater tension at the knee joint.
A7 Hourglass Knee Sleeves feature:
- Double seams along the back to keep greater tension on the knee joint
- 7mm thickness (maximum allowable in most powerlifting federations)
- 30 cm length (maximum allowable in most powerlifting federations)
- Made with high quality neoprene and other materials
- Comes in a convenient mesh bag
- Approved for use in USAPL, USPA, IPL and IPF