This A7 Pioneer Cut Belt features two lines of offset holes, designed to allow you to tighten the belt in 1/2 inch increments instead of the normal 1 inch. With the smaller increments, the belt can be worn at the correct tightness and be unbuckled much easier. The belt is IPF approved and is allowed in all IPF competitions.
A7 Pioneer Cut Prong belt features:
- ~4 inch width
- 1/2 inch adjustment
- Black metal buckle
- Custom-dyed black leather
- Gray suede leather on the inside
- A7 debossed logo on the back of the belt
- Made in USA from American Leather
- “Pioneer Cut” is a Patent Pending design manufactured exclusively by Pioneer
- IPF Approved
- Patent No. 11224531
*The belts are hand-made and may slightly fluctuate in thickness.